Collections and Use
We may collect the following personal information:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
- Billing information, such as credit or debit card number and billing address;
- Unique identifiers, such as user name, account number, and password;
- Preferences information you provide, such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences;
- Usage activity about how you interact with us, such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our Websites you visited;
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, and business type; and
To prevent fraud we may also automatically gather information about your computer, such as your IP address, your device type and its physical location (determined by satellite, WiFi signals, cell phone towers, etc.), browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send notices of updates to our policies, terms and conditions, and other administrative communications.
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve Hoye Tractor Parts Inc.'s websites and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Display content based upon your interests
Disclosure to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, enforce our terms and conditions, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If Hoye Tractor Parts Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets; and
We, or a third party contracted by us, may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our Websites, and which products and services may be of interest to you. For example, we will know how many users access specific areas or features within Hoye Tractor Parts Inc. websites and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how Hoye Tractor Parts Inc. Websites are used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you, through Hoye Tractor Parts Inc. Websites and other websites and online services, and on recognized devices you use.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and so we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Therefore, please do not email unencrypted credit card information to us. We also ask that you not send or disclose to us, through our services or otherwise, any other sensitive personal information, such as social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, biometric data (for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person), data concerning health or a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation, or criminal background.
We provide two means for you to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our order form or a third party checkout option (typically PayPal) . If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted. If you choose to use a third party checkout option (PayPal) to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact us. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, please contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so.
Our Websites and services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, individuals under the age of sixteen (16).
We may store or process your personal information in any country in which we have facilities or engage service providers, and by using our websites, social media pages, or services, you consent to transfer of that information to countries outside your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules.
Correcting, Updating, and Removing Your Personal Information
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those emails, or you can contact us. Please note, if you opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, you may still receive important administrative communications from us, as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services.
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, or to restrict or request deletion of personal information you have provided to us, please contact us . For security purposes, we will only respond to such requests regarding personal information in our database that is associated with the email address you used to send your request, and additional information may be required to verify your identity before doing so.
Please note, we will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services, including use of our websites and social media pages. If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your personal information to provide you services, contact us. Following cancellation of your account or processing of your request for us to discontinue providing services to you, we will only retain and use your information as necessary for recordkeeping purposes, and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Hoye Tractor Parts Inc.
2099 US HWY 287 E
Iowa Park, TX 76367